Finding a trusted financial advisor is often a difficult task. Sure, there are many agents whose sole intention is to sell you something, that may not always be in your best interest. There are many online investment platforms available but they lack human interaction. Even if one finds a financial advisor, they may be inexperienced or not have holistic knowledge.
Finding someone with the right experience, knowledge (on investing, borrowing and planning) and with whom you can have an open conversation about your finances, without them driving any sales agenda is cumbersome.
Finsafe India, which has pioneered financial education in India (yes we are the ONLY financial wellness company in India, which only educates & does not manage monies) brings to you FINANCIAL COUNSELLING. The financial counselling service is being facilitated by Finsafe India through certified financial planners.
Being a certified Financial Planner (CFP), the financial counselor can assist you with:
- Helping with understanding financial goals and how to achieve them
- Are you saving enough for your retirement / child education needs?
- Can you retire early?
- Assessment of Financial situation
- Queries on Managing loans
- How to rebalance loans?
- How to choose the right lender?
- Help repairing Credit score
- Repayment vs investing
- Or any other information on your personal finances
- Do you struggle with your finances?
- Are you stressed and depressed because of financial issues?
- Options to manage finances better
The Financial Counselling Service does not provide:
- Scheme recommendations
- Tax filing service
Things to come prepared for the counselling meeting
- Outline your Income and Expenses
- Identify your financial weakness
- High debt
- Create a list of priority questions to discuss
- Clearing of debt
- Improving credit score
- Current investment strategy
- Alternate investing options
- Investing vs repaying loans
- Planning for a home
- Early retirement
Start to plan your finances more efficiently with a 45 minute interaction with a financial counsellor.
Disclaimer : Finsafe is facilitating the financial counselling service through council of financial planners. The purpose of the Financial Counselling is to help answer queries on personal finance for individuals. Thus is solely meant for education purposes. There is no guarantee that goals of the individual will be achieved. Finsafe India shall not be liable under, or in connection with, this Licence or any collateral contract for
- loss of income;
- loss of business profits or contracts;
- business interruption;
- loss of the use of money or anticipated savings;
- loss of information;
- loss of opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- loss of, damage to or corruption of data; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise