1. Policy Coverage
2. Use of Information by us
All Information collected shall be used to provide you with good service.
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties.
We may disclose Information about you to third parties/ third party when:
- ● We have your consent to share the Information.
- ● Such third parties / third party has paid the required license fees for your license of the Training materials and Documentation.
- ● We have to cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
- ● We are required to do so by law.
- ● When we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to protect and defend Our rights and related property and that of Our visitors.
We may store information about you and your activity in cookies. ‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information sent by an organisation to your computer and stored on your hard drive to allow that organisation to identify you when you next visit. If you want to turn-off any cookies or delete any that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
We use reasonable precautions to keep the Information disclosed secure. We may amend this policy from time to time.